20200323

2019, for the archive of me



I broke my yearly blog tradition I wasn't able to do a yearly recap and I forgot how to do it either. There are so so much to share but i'll try to break some things down for the archive of me.




- I started 2019 finishing 'You Were Beautiful', a k-drama starring Park Shin Ye. Lol never thought that this would be the KPop/KDrama of my year! Here are some list of those k-series i've finished last year:
    • You Were Beautiful
    • One Spring Night
    • Hotel Del Luna
    • Moonlovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
    • Persona
    • Oh My Ghostess
    • Something In The Rain
    • Doctors
- Unknowingly caught a flu last January which proved me that I have a very strong immune system. For a week I felt nothing but extreme inside chills but people told me I have none, then my body started to release patches of red rashes all over my body. Doctors told me I caught a flu and that the rashes was the sign that i'm already going okay. LOL

- Went to a few concerts:

LAUV Asia Tour, May / i've watched him 2018 in Wanderland and he is still so lively as he ever was while performing. It was also the first time he sang 'Sad Forever' in public and even filmed the music video during the concert

LAUV Asia Tour 2019 LAUV Asia Tour 2019

my fave sets: Reforget and Come Back Home


Wanderland 2019, March / my second time to attend the yearly festival! Was only looking forward to Joan and lowkey Honne but ended up also enjoying the sets of SG Lewis, Prep, and Mac Ayres. And of course, hanging out with friends will always be the best part

Wanderland 2019
Wanderland 2019

my fave sets: Love Somebody Like You (Joan), No Less (SG Lewis), Crying Over You (Honne), and Cheapest Flight (Prep)


LANY Malibu Nights Tour, July / my 3rd time watching them live and still so good!

LANY Malibu Nights Tour 2019 / Manila, July 2019
LANY Malibu Nights Tour 2019 / Manila, July 2019 LANY Malibu Nights Tour 2019 / Manila, July 2019  LANY Malibu Nights Tour 2019 / Manila, July 2019

my fave sets: Malibu Nights, Run, and Thru These Tears


SS8: Super Junior World Tour, December / my first ever KPop concert is my OG fave kpop idol! And my first time to watch a concert alone!

I was first introduced to the hallyu way back early college because of SuJu. I loved them on Exploration Of The Human Body, a variety show where they try "science". And then I stopped immersing lol! Now I cannot stop! And they are still my very very favorite idol when it comes to varieties, and will definitely be on my top 5 among all my fave groups

SS8 MNL

Also can I just say ang ganda talaga ng visual and production ng SS8! This will definitely set the bar high of k-concerts for me (even though this was my first!)!

SS8 MNL

my fave sets: Black Suit, Mamacita, and Somebody New! Also loved the video takeover of Stay With Me! Hope they upload the official copy!


JUNG HAE IN: One Summer Night Fan Meeting Tour 2019, September

Became a super fan of bb Hae In on One Spring Night because 1. sobrang cute naman talaga nya diba and 2. he's super charming! I've seen his other shows after and the feelings still remain! Also its a plus I have teammates who are also his fans lol

Fave part of this show was the Hi-Touch! We get to hold his hand for a high five but I opt for a squeeze! hihi super lambot ng hand nya I cannot!



- also turned into a full KPOP fangirl! I am an ARMY (hi, BTS!)! My other faves so far are: Seventeen, SuJu, Day6, and MonstaX. Also never thought of going on a full fangirl mode! I'm buying albums, posters, watching live streams and super immersing myself on their schedules and sometimes it stresses me out! Lol but a good kind nonetheless. It's something to take me off of the pressure of life's realities

- Went to a few socializing events aka hanging out with friends

Random hang outs with Meera and Elle



Friday night with El Pepe at Polilya / this was after an event, a perfect time to hang and catch up with officemates turned instant barkada


La Union with El Pepe / unexpected out of town trip with these peeps that I never knew na matutuloy! A realization that all it takes is just one person to pull everyone together!

The whole trip was very chill (except for that Tangadan Falls trek na hindi ko na talaga uulitin lol) and that we were all game to just play and sing along and be a bum!



Museum Date with my sister, and some other random dates that is not documented (random XLB cravings, joining me in my fangirling events, and whatnots)



Photowalk/Photoshoot sesh with Wenz and Meera at Tagaytay


AND some other random photos I found on my roll:

Random elevator selfies

Binondo food trip with the Clingy Club + Doc Kev

Batangas Summer Trip with Pamilya Argentina

Hallyu huddle with Ms Beng and Haedrick / Bring The Soul midnight premiere

Movie teaming: Joker and Aladdin

First college barkada wedding!

Random lunch out

Attended the DLSUD Human Formation

First time to VLF!

Birthday polaroids

January tradition with SiLeRaJoCa


TAIWAN 2020 with Pamilya Argentina last December which I will put on a different post

IMG_4180


- and actually so much more


2019 was a different stroke of experiences I never knew would come and as I type this now under a hard circumstance I can't help but think how easy was it last year and how difficult this new decade is for everyone. This year may not bring me more of this kind of archive but may let me see a new light under its dark phases. It's so hard, aching, raging, and no more that saddening but we have to strive, stay safe, sane, and care for one another. I hope this will all end soon, we need more light.