20181231

Grateful and hopeful.



Yearly blog post ender is here!





Just when I thought 2017 would top as the most whirlwind year for me, this year has taken its toll by surprise. I looked back on the things I jotted last 31st for this year and I was only able to tick one but  I had/did so much more than the things I looked forward to.

This year has been the one of the most sulit year. All the heartaches I had last 2017 has brought so much love in return for 2018. As I always say, it is a journey to self love and discovering more not just about what's in your circle but exploring the world has to give.

It is the fastest as well, or maybe it just felt like it because I was super busy trying to chase time when all along the universe is the one who runs after me. The path taken may be unplanned and walked by choice it still has been one of the best experiences I had - there are so many things to know, so many feelings shed, and so many blessings to count for.

My faith has been renewed as well - always wishing and praying for patience, confidence, and self discipline. I never realize the power of prayers this much. The universe has its ways, always.

I'll try to keep next year at balance, sometimes I am forgetting how impulsive I can be and how much I get drown by being a total push over but I swear i'm working on it. I don't live in regrets so everything has been charged under my life archive I have no excess baggages. Balance may sound too easy since I have no control over what's ahead but I know I will be able to do it.

I cannot fathom any words anymore to describe how grateful I am with everything. All of this are all part of my highlight, no favorites.

-----------------------------

As much as I want to dump every good photo for each stories I may share, here are some I was able to pull through from my gallery:



Meera and I at CMMB Teambuilding, Batangas  |  Finally able to see Charles who came home for the Holidays  |  Meera, Elle, and I taking a selfie while earthquake drill lol  |   Pamilya Argentina at Subic, Zambales  |  Friday nights with Elle and Meera  |  CMMB Teambuilding  |  Sister and I at Taipei 101  |  Sai came home  |  Meera and I at Wanderland



Pamilya Argentina complete for Martin's graduation dinner  |  Took my baby cousins to Enchanted Kingdom  |  Family mirror photo during the parent's anniversary  |  RJ invited us to his niece's birthday  |  Christmas Party + Reunion with my family  |  Ella and I  |  Pamilya Argentina in Subic  |  Watched Nutcracker at CCP with Chels and Cloudy  |  My college loves, Ching and Sai when we meet up before Sai went abroad



Pamilya Argentina at Ereen's birthday  |  Random weekend with family  |  Team 0917 wearing our exclusive jackets  |  YPC Pajama Christmas Party  |  Cloudy, Joyce, Karlo and Chels  |  Wednesday alignment started when Karlo went to Binan for internship  |  Wednesday alignment aka meet up for dinner every Wednesday at RJ's house  |  Went to Palawan with family  |  Team 0917, Josh's last day


0917 x New Balance launch at Dulo MNL  |  Christmas/Year end party with Pamilya Argentina  |  Before going to Martin's  |  Cloudy, Gel, me, and Chels and the Puerto Galera sunset  |  Puerto Galera  |  Boodle lunch at my Lola's house last November long weekend  |  Birthday dinner treat from DC team  |  Team 0917 as Kapihan host with Sandwich

-----------------------------

There are so much much more photos I just find it hard to transfer everything lol

I was also able to keep my goal/promise to watch atleast 1 movie per month at the cinemas (18 in total), finished a couple of series (Black Mirror, The Crown, Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, Easy, Explained, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, and more..), went to watch a lot of artists on big and pocket concerts (LANY Manila, Lauv + Kodaline + Daniel Caesar at Wanderland, Ben&Ben Livestreet and Globe Christmas Party, Mayonnaise at Livestreet, IV of Spades at Livestreet Christmas, American Songbook at Insular Life), also quite abused some Friday nights by either having dinner outside, or a movie, or tried to social life by partying maybe thrice pero in reality kapagod sya lol

All in all, I am super thankful for friends I get to keep, new people I met, feelings shed, new learnings from the hurt, new learnings from the love, new learnings in general, those who hurt me (as proof that I can never get angry at all because hello sayang energy ko), those whom I met but never meant to stay, work, family, and all the other things. I am beyond grateful to this year and very much hopeful for the coming days.