20220112

Whatever happened to the fire

whatever happened to the fire

It's the New Year once again! And just like last year I am writing a blog post again because it's self tradition that I should update this blog once in a while to archive life so I may look back

Ahh 2021, I can't believe that just like that it's the new year once again. It's funny that not much has happened and yet still feel like it's a whole lot of a crazy ride. 2021 is more lenient compare to 2020, generally it felt like an adjustment period for everybody, the thin walls coming from the heighted pandemic time to breaking it all down (slowly) to face the new normal. It's a year where I feel like "okay this is where we are now what do we do" and it's a good take into seeing new perspective despite the negatives. But personally, 2021 was a bit harsh.

The year pulled me back from previous issues I haven't even thought that would arise. It taught me a very valuable lesson more than knowing that there are two sides of the story. My stress and anxieties were heightened, I am transported back to that year I was randomly nervous to go beyond may usual self and afraid enough to be out. It felt like I was being watched all the time, that every small step I will make may break me or may be accused back at me, aside from the work stress it added up to my crying in the shower phase or the tears that randomly rolled down my face while I do my skin care. All the more, it introduced me to a whole lot of new things, a side of the world (and humanity) that I never thought I would be seeing and experiencing first hand. Although this may sound bad (but it is what it is), this experience pulled me back to my faith and it was something I hold on to for sanity.

As cliché as it may seem, every bad thing must come with something good and I'm glad before the year ends there were some projects I am glad I am part of. It was a good stress nonetheless. It made me hope for more, made me look forward to better things at work, and in its own way made me feel that there is still something I could do for my career growth (I feel stagnant for the past years).

As I type this, I am not sure how I should end this year ender. It's not a year end post anymore technically but more of a lookback to the year that was 2021. I feel like there are so much I still wanna say but I'm not sure how I should put it all in writing or if its still worth of a post. Will try to create a separate length worthy life update idk when but hopefully that may come.

Anyway! I just am glad I am able to pull through despite of everything bad. I will always be grateful for just being, and learning, and seeing, and just being able. I am alive, healthy, and well. For now, this is all that matters. I hope the same (or more) goes for everyone.

Cheers for the year. I always say this but I hope to try and see how I can start burning once again.

Until then! Stay safe.